Every Thursday, “My 8-Track” spotlights a different BLENDERtunes follower and shares their personal responses to eight music related questions. If you would like to participate, all you have to do is “Like” BLENDERtunes on Facebook and send us a FB message with your answers. It’s THAT simple. you’re welcome.
• What was the first record/tape/CD you ever bought?
“We Are The World – The really good 80s one with Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson. “
• What song can always make you cry?
“Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle.”
• If you were a stripper, what would your signature song be?
“Pour Some Sugar On Me – Def Leopard.”
• You are stranded on an island and can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would that one song be?
“Imagine – John Lennon.“
• What song will be played at your funeral?
“Only The Good Die Young – Billy Joel (and yes it will be played no matter how old I am).”
• What song title best describes your love life?
“Not A Bad Thing – Justin Timberlake.“
• If you had to get the title of a song tattooed on you, what would it be?
“Make It Happen – Mariah Carey.”
• What song would people be surprised you knew every word to?
“We Own It – 2 Chains & Wiz Khalifa.”
Categories: 8 Tracks Of My Life