Every Thursday, “My 8-Track” spotlights a different BLENDERtunes follower and shares their personal responses to eight music related questions. If you would like to participate, all you have to do is “Like” BLENDERtunes on Facebook and send us a FB message with your answers. It’s THAT simple. you’re welcome.
• What was the first record/tape/CD you ever bought?
“Hercules… the Disney soundtrack :)”
• What song can always make you cry?
“Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Miserables (original London cast recording specifically!).”
• If you were a stripper, what would your signature song be?
“Mysterious Ways – U2.”
• You are stranded on an island and can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would that one song be?
“Oh. My! Umm… Below My Feet – Mumford and Sons.”
• What song will be played at your funeral?
“Lover of the Light – Mumford and Sons “
• What song title best describes your love life?
“Not With Haste – Mumford and sons haha “
• If you had to get the title of a song tattooed on you, what would it be?
“Keep Breathing – Ingrid Michaelson”
• What song would people be surprised you knew every word to?
“All of the songs from The Marshall Mathers LP :)”
Categories: 8 Tracks Of My Life