Every Thursday, “My 8-Track” spotlights a different BLENDERtunes follower and shares their personal responses to eight music related questions. If you would like to participate, all you have to do is “Like” BLENDERtunes on Facebook and send us a FB message with your answers. It’s THAT simple. you’re welcome.
• What was the first record/tape/CD you ever bought?
“The first tape I purchased for myself was Alanis Morissette’s “Jagged Little Pill“
• What song can always make you cry?
“As Time Goes By” Frank Sinatra – it was my grandma’s favorite song. She would walk around the house humming it on a daily basis and I miss that sweet tune. ”
• If you were a stripper, what would your signature song be?
“I’d want to have some hardcore leather/bondage/rage look and do “You Oughta Know” – Alanis Morissette.“
• You are stranded on an island and can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would that one song be?
“Sweet Surrender” – Sarah McLachlan“
• What song will be played at your funeral?
“Heart Like Mine” – Miranda Lambert“
• What song title best describes your love life?
“Bizarre Love Triangle! (haha, definitely kidding)… Rascal Flatts – “Bless the Broken Road“
• If you had to get the title of a song tattooed on you, what would it be?
“Life in Technicolor” – Coldplay. I love the meaning behind that song and I’m sure a really cool design could get worked in to that.”
• What song would people be surprised you knew every word to?
” I know all of the words to the “rap” verses to a few songs… like Left Eye’s rap verse in “No Scrubs” and the rap in New Radicals’ “You Get What You Give”
Categories: 8 Tracks Of My Life