Every Thursday, “My 8-Track” spotlights a different BLENDERtunes follower and shares their personal responses to eight music related questions. If you would like to participate, all you have to do is “Like” BLENDERtunes on Facebook and send us a FB message with your answers. It’s THAT simple. you’re welcome.
• What was the first record/tape/CD you ever bought?
“Gorillaz — Gorillaz. I still play it to this day. My innocence began to fade when I found out what “sunshine in a bag” REALLY meant.”
• What song can always make you cry?
“True Love — Coldplay. If I’m in the car or at home by myself the waterworks will start spewing. The first time I heard it, I bawled like a baby”
• If you were a stripper, what would your signature song be?
“Do I Wanna Know? — Arctic Monkeys. I get asked this question a lot since I’m big into pole dancing for sport already. It would definitely be “Do I Wanna Know” by the Arctic Monkeys. I have yet to choreograph something to this, but stay tuned! “
• You are stranded on an island and can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would that one song be?
“Home — Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes. It’s such a feel good song, that it might keep me happy long enough to forget I’m stranded on an island. “
• What song will be played at your funeral?
“Gasonlina — Daddy Yankee. Whoever organizes my funeral will probably play something ratchet because I would find it funny…. and it would probably be along the lines of “Gasolina” by Daddy Yankee. Since I’m Puerto Rican and all… “
• What song title best describes your love life?
“I Wanna Be Yours — Arctic Monkeys. Basically, the entire lyrics of that song are what I usually want to end up telling someone that I like a lot. After I’ve consumed several vodka cranberries. “
• If you had to get the title of a song tattooed on you, what would it be?
“Flawless — Beyonce. Because… I confess, I woke up like this. :)”
• What song would people be surprised you knew every word to?
“Two Words — Kanye West ft. Freeway, Mos Def, and the Harlem Boys Choir. It’s my favorite rap song, and I can definitely rap the hell out of it.”
Categories: 8 Tracks Of My Life