Every Thursday, “My 8-Track” spotlights a different BLENDERtunes follower and shares their personal responses to eight music related questions. If you would like to participate, all you have to do is “Like” BLENDERtunes on Facebook and send us a FB message with your answers. It’s THAT simple. you’re welcome.
• What was the first record/tape/CD you ever bought?
“My first tape other than the Smurfs singing or whatever was New Kids on the Block– Hangin Tough”
• What song can always make you cry?
“It doesn’t make me cry, but Dionne Warwick’s ‘That’s What Friends Are For’ can almost take me there…”
• If you were a stripper, what would your signature song be?
“How You Like Me Now?— The Heavy”
• You are stranded on an island and can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would that one song be?
“ELO– Don’t Bring me Down”
• What song will be played at your funeral?
“It’s All Over Now Baby Blue— the Grateful Dead version”
• What song title best describes your love life?
“You Can’t Always Get What You Want— The Rolling Stones”
Every thursday we spotlight and share the eight tracks of a BLENDERtunes follower. If you would like to participate in BLENDERtunes’ “My 8-Track” all you need to do is LIKE us on Facebook and FB Message us your reply. It’s THAT simple. Also, all published participants get thrown into a monthly drawing to win cool stuff! you’re welcome.
• If you had to get the title of a song tattooed on you, what would it be?
“Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker— Dada Life”
• What song would people be surprised you knew every word to?
“Walkin’ on the Sun— Smash Mouth”
Categories: My 8-Track